Dear valued patients and clients of Redcord Clinic.
We ask you for your assistance and support to limit and prevent the spread of the coronavirus by practicing the following guidelines.
Until further notice Redcord AS and Redcord Clinic are open as usual and continue regular work.
Please read thru and follow these guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell, have symptoms of the flu or the cold please stay at home. Contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have travelled abroad and you are asked to be quarantined –please respect this, and do not come in for your appointment.
- If you live together with someone who is quarantined, please stay at home.
- Please notify us if you have been affected by the virus and you have been at our clinic in the last 2 weeks.
Please follow Folkehelseinstituttet and the guidelines for good hygiene:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water. If you do not have soap and water available, you can use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue and throw away the used tissue.
- Keep distance to people who cough or sneeze.
- Do not hug or handshake.
If there is anything you are wondering about, please contact us in advance!
Following this link for advice and information from FHI:
Telephone: +47 67 53 40 60
Telephone: +47 37 03 00 00